Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hey all,
Slaya here and welcome to my column. For those of you who havent had the pleasure of knowin me yet lol, my name is Srosh (wierd eh ) and im 14. I live in Canada at the moment and go to junior high. I'm athletic and love to play any sport.
I'm Freindly, and love to help a fellow player so never hesitate to inform me about any suggestions, coments or concerns. I'm a pretty old player so i could help you out around the game if you have just started.
Its been a busy month or two for fl, lots gone on and lots gonna go on, and its mine and some other pps job to keep y'all updated. All we want is your co-operation and for you to enjoy a great game. If you want me to write about something interesting that i can look further into, if you want someone specific interviewed about a certain topic, or want to contact me for any reason, you can either
Frog mail me on: Hazardaz_Slaya (9954)
or you can add me on msn... my addy is hazardaz_player@hotmail.com
Thnx For Your Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home