Thursday, May 18, 2006

This past Friday night, we (Husband, myself and several friends) went to see James Taylor in concert at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN.

Husband managed to score 5th row tickets for the two of us through a connection he has at his job. Halfway through the concert, James took a break for an intermission. On his way back to the stage, he reached down to autograph a few items for people in the front.

Now, let me just say, that I am generally a pretty reserved person. But when I saw that James Taylor was signing autographs just a few feet away, I suddenly found courage that I didn't know that I had.

We had purchased a Hatch Show Print poster before the show which showcased the event. I grabbed the poster and darted to the stage.

I am proud to say--I was one of the lucky few who got his autograph that night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home